The day is finally upon us; the last day of 2016 and what a year it has been.
Where you’re like me and you’re going to a house party, just going down to the events at local pubs/bars, or going all out and going clubbing, one thing is for sure. We are all going to be bringing in 2017 with a bang.
And I mean, that is a literal bang because there is a 100% chance of fireworks somewhere.
But whatever you’re doing, the night isn’t going to be complete without a playlist to go with it. Even if you’re going somewhere with a DJ, you still need a playlist to listen to when getting ready with the girls, and on the taxi ride there!
With that in mind, I decided to come up with my own New Years Eve playlist to get me in the mood for the evening ahead. Hopefully I’ll manage to get a hold on the aux cord long enough to be able to play this out that the party! If you like it yourself, you are free to steal it on Spotify.
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Kathleen – Catfish And The Bottlemen
- This Is Gospel – Panic! At The Disco
- Sex – The 1975
- Animal Style – Biffy Clyro
- Can’t Stop – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- My Number – Foals
- R.I.P To My Youth – The Neighbourhood
- Immortals – Fall Out Boy
- All The Small Things – Blink-182
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor – Arctic Monkeys
- The Sound – 1975
- Weightless – All Time Low
- Fucked Up World – The Pretty Reckless
- New Americana – Halsey
- R U Mine? – Arctic Monkeys
- What’s My Age Again? – Blink-182
- Dear Maria Count Me In – All Time Low
- Young Volcanoes – Fall Out Boy
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
- Sugar We’re Going Down – Fall Out Boy
- Year 3000 – Busted
- Ride – Twenty One Pilots
- Air Hostess – Busted
- Still Into You – Paramore
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Under Pressure – Queen and David Bowie
- Starman – David Bowie
I had to include David Bowie at the end as a tribute to the real life starman who sadly won’t be joining us in 2017. D:
This will be my final post for 2016. So before I go, I hope you all have a great night tonight, whatever you are doing. And I shall see you in the New Year for some more exciting posts!:)